|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
|Pay Grade||$46,012 -$56,056 / annually|
Salary Range: $46,012 - $56,056 K annually
Newly Hired Full-Time Paramedics will receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus. More information to be provided during the hiring process.
401 K Match up to 6%
Falck Rocky Mountain is proud to be the exclusive emergency ambulance provider for the City of Aurora, Colorado. Following a competitive bid process, Falck was recommended unanimously as the provider of choice by a committee of local hospital representatives, fire department subject matter experts, and City of Aurora management and finance staff. With our innovative public/private partnership with Aurora Fire Rescue, Falck responds to over 30,000 emergency medical services requests per year in the City of Aurora.
Why work for Falck USA:
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, grow and develop your career, and make an impact within your community, we are the right fit for you! Submit your application today using the link below for further consideration.
The primary responsibility of the Paramedic (EMT-P) is to provide ongoing care through established Pre-hospital processes, the environment, instrumentation, other health care team members, and interacting agencies. The primary objective of the Paramedic is to provide safe and expedient response to emergent and non-emergent calls where patient care is provided and continued enroute to a definitive care facility.
The Paramedic (EMT-P) may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Presents himself/herself in a professional manner and displays a good public image for the employee and Falck USA in accordance with company policy.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Falck USA, including the operation’s Standard Operating Procedures and Medical Protocols.
- Participates and completes all daily assignments proficiently, punctually and in accordance with the directives of the Field Supervisor, General Manager and other management team members.
- Completes appropriate documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides an environment and equipment conducive to safety for patients, family members, visitors, and employees, and in compliance with set precautions and approved standards. Assesses risks to patient safety.
- Operates the emergency vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Maintains vehicles and stations in a clean and presentable manner at all times. The employee shall strive to exceed Falck USA expectations for cleanliness of the vehicles and stations.
- Responds to instructions from dispatcher and drives specially equipped emergency vehicles to specified locations.
- Develops and strives to achieve personal and professional goals established by the employee. Utilizes all resources available to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Maintains communications equipment, medical equipment and supplies in accordance with applicable standards.
The Paramedic (EMT-P) may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- May serve as team lead to EMT’s.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by Management.
Falck is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.