|Job Title||EMT - Basic|
Falck Rocky Mountain is now hiring EMT's in your area!
Falck Rocky Mountain is proud to be the exclusive emergency ambulance provider for the City of Aurora, Colorado. With our innovative public/private partnership with Aurora Fire Rescue, Falck responds to over 40,000 emergency medical services requests per year in the City of Aurora.
Falck Rocky Mountain also provides emergency ambulance service to Buckley Air Force Base, and supplies non-emergency ambulance, and medical transportation to hospitals and health systems throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
Our philosophy is to be a true partner to the communities and customers that we serve. Our vision is to be the “provider of choice” for communities, hospitals, health systems, and EMS professionals looking for a partner in ambulance and medical transportation services.
Why Work At Falck Rocky Mountain?
- 6% Employer match on 401k
- 3 weeks paid time off per year for full time employees
- Education Focused with paid re-certification program
- 9 Holiday's with Holiday Pay (Time + half)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the community through educational outreach focusing on health awareness: -CPR and First Aid community training, & accident prevention training
- And More!